Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Winner of challenge #79 and top 3

Hi Chicks

It's time to announce the winner of our last challenge and RandomOrg has chosen a number and it is:


Huge congrats, Fiki, I am happy you won the voucher. Please email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to Kees and Astrid.

Our top 3 are (as always in no particular order):


Congrats, Ladies!

You all can grab the winner's badge or top 3 badge from the sidebar to show off on your blog if you like!

See you later tonight with our new challenge!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

3 comments:

Shuly said...

hey what a wonderful surprise seeing my name up there in your top 3! thanks a bunch ladies, i will wear my badge with pride

Anita van Merode said...

How nice to see my card stand in the top three. Thank you. The other congratulations to!
Hugs Anita

Fiki said...

wow!
Im so happy!
thank you so much!
will e mail you soon!
congrats to top 3!
hugs