We are once again looking for some nice DT members. As you know we are pretty easy and don't ask too much of you. We know life is busy and hectic and some of us are either full time working or full time Mum's or even both. Not to talk about demanding husbands lol!
We don't have many rules, main thing for us is that you enjoy crafting. But nevertheless I ask you to read the following points and ask yourself if you are willing to follow these 4 points before applying:
- cards need to be ready on Saturday prior to the upcoming challenge (I am full time working and need time over the weekend to schedule the blog posts);
- be able to comment/like once a week on the Facebook posts in the Inky Chick group (can easily be done in the train to work or in front of the TV and is not a must but would be a nice thing to do);
- you need to have a Facebook account because we don't ask questions in the behind the scenes blog;
- willing to be a long time DT member, which won't be a problem if you are organised (see points below).
Inky Chicks offers you:
- no commenting on the blog entries (this is not a very pleasant task and takes a lot of time. It's not because we don't appreciate the entries -we do very much!!- but because we are all hard working and blogging steals so much time);
- challenges are already planned well ahead (actually I am ready in Oct./Nov. for the next year with all challenges);
- challenges run three weeks, Summer and Christmas challenges are usually one or two weeks longer;
- you can take breaks without leaving the team when life takes over and you don't have time to craft. But since challenges are well planned it should be possible to work ahead at least one or two months ;o);
- we have a behind the scenes blog to upload the cards for the challenges. There you can also check the challenges of the whole year. We do the rest in our secret Facebook group (chatting, asking questions, etc.);
- you can use your own images, unless we are sponsored by a digi image sponsor. Which will only be this year (since it is much work for me to aks for images every time, we won't have digi image sponsors in 2017).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in a comment so everybody else can see it, in case they want to know too.
When you wanna be part of the team, please link your blog in the InLinkz- Link below. The link will be live until June 15th. I will contact you after this date.
Ally and the Inky Chicks